I just got my shipment from Allison at Sewing Alley.

You MUST go to her shop and get some of the I Spy Bags. I just got mine and I am thrilled.
These are attractive and well made and are going to provide hours of sanity.
She carries two sizes. I got the large ones and I know that after the holidays I will be going back for some small ones.
The possibilities for these relatively quiet toys are many:
-car trips .... sure to minimize the endless "are we there yet"
-airplane trips. nuff said.
-church (these do make a slightly crunchy sound, like a beanbag)
-Dr./ Dentist office
-waiting in line pretty much anywhere
I am going to get a bunch of small ones to make sure I have one in every diaper bag/purse/glove compartment.
Trust me on this one. You want this, you need this. It's a great price for a great toy and you will be supporting a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
Here is the link: Sewing Alley
if you have any questions, use the "contact" button on the store. Allison is great to work with and will help you out.

No comments:
Post a Comment