Friday, February 13, 2009

i'm so cool

ok, so it's not flames, but still, I'm thinkin' that my new tats are seriously stylin' on my mini-van.

check it out... my decals from the trade I did way back before Christmas with Shandi from Distinctive Decals . I finally got a nice day to put them on!
excuse the dirty van... it wasn't bad until I cleaned the areas I was about to decal...that made the rest of it look bad!
Here is the whole effect:
Our little stick figure family. I love these... I've wanted one for a long time.

My bus sticker.


my cloth diaper sticker. I left this one big so you could see our license plate too.
Thanks honey... both for the van and for letting me make it look like a total soccer-mom-mobile.










2 comments:

Julia said...

Why can't I be cool like you? I did finally gett a van. Yes, we were the only homeschool family in the world still driving a car. As always I catch up with the fashions just in time to see a new one appear.

Thanks for being an inspiration. :)

J Luck said...

The key is to get preggers so often and with such regularity that his only possible reflex is to get you a van...

I've had the van for 3.5 years now, and only just now decorated it. (well, that's not entirely true..the kids ahve so many stickers all over the inside, I just gave up and figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!).

Anyway Juwah,,, you are cool, why, I have a picture of you driving the Vision Van years ago. Perhaps not a soccer-mom minivan, but a van.