Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pictures April/May

so I guess you need to blame FaceBook for the utter lack of attention shown to my blog recently. Sorry.
Jonny with Mom-mom (my mom) during our visit there in April. They were pretty fond of each other.
We visited Lazy5 Ranch while in NC, it was our second time but Jeff's first time. He greatly enjoyed it, especially the cows.











Recent pictures of Jonny. He is 8 months old now, hard to believe. He has a tooth, he can clap, he pulls up and then holds on with just one hand. Joyana, apparently feeling just fabulous!


Mr. Thoughtful. What does go on in that little brain?


This horse has seen better days, but they still enjoy it.


Best buds

For Mother's Day I asked to go strawberry picking. Here are my helpers smashing berries to make jam.


We got a little over 17 lbs.

















1 comment:

Anita Marie said...

I love how Mom-mom lights up when she's holding Johnny.