Saturday, March 1, 2008

keeping busy

so despite all the traveling back and forth to mom's, i've been busy here too.

For my shop, I introduced three yarn colors, all of which sold out right away, for which i was SO thankful. I needed the money as well as the ego boost!



This one is called "Salmander"

I posted a teaser a while back for Brandy... here is the finished product. Custom dyed, knit, and embellished wool soaker. I have photographed this wool and the soaker so many times, I simply can't get the colors to show accurately. It's a very subtle mix, ranging from brown and bronze, through reds, and down to light peachy pinks. The leg trim, drawstring, and flowers are done in a red overdyed yarn of the same colorway.




Also for Brandy, some critters. Here are Fishy and Octopus, Snake and Lizard are in the works.


I'll be listing more things soon, including a great new colorway that I did in bulk after doing up that small amount for the octopus.

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Jody, You are so talented. I wish you lived nearby so I could take some lessons from you. I am a "wanna-be". My mom was a career woman but I want to be crafty.
Alas... everything I've tried doesn't turn out. Your wool dye projects are beautiful!
I love the diaper covers and toys you make. Those types of toys are price-less