Thursday, January 29, 2009

a Grandma post

Yep, that is fair warning that this will be endless pictures and gratuitious bragging about my kids. If you are my facebook friend you have probably seen these, but my mom told me that she NEEDS to see new pictures. Here you go Mom-mom!
Also... Blogger likes to put the pictures in the opposite order of how you uploaded them, and it takes a while to drag them all around, so in most cases, I have just left them in no order at all.
Jessi/Mopsie


Joey and Jonny, you have to look and try to see the faces Jonny is making...he's highly enjoying himself. It goes without saying that Joey loves it.


You'll see this picture a couple of times, I was just playing with lighting etc. I adore this... I couldn't have posed them like this if I had tried, just let them play and snapped away.


same picture without being fancied up


Jonny seems to be saying, "Hey, look at ME!"

Look at him sit up!


there are pillows behind him but he's not leaning on them, he's looking up and holding himself up sitting.


Joey with his appliance. It is clear plastic... looks like he's sucking a giant icecube. He has his front teeth over it properly in this shot and you can see that even with it in the right place he can't close his mouth yet. Hopefully when we go back in 3 weeks they can trim some off.


Joy's first french braid!

Jessi and Jonny- the results of Jessi's mopsie

Hamming it up!




after I calmed it down a bit.


fresh off the rags


ready to go


still unrolling it.
Joey thinking his dreams are coming true.... however, no, Jonny did not sleep with him all night, I just tucked him in in the morning and let Joey wake up to Jonny's gentle eye pokes...


HI Mom-Mom!


Joey with Kiwi, Lizard, and Wooly Mammoth
Joey with his precious beanie babies (obviously not all of them....)
Joy reading her Veggie Tale book

Mmmmm, toes! Toes is sooooo ymmmy!
Bye!!!























3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jody...Jessi is gorgeous!!! Her hair is as well! It's neat to see how her and Joy look so much alike! I can't wait to do that with Brailey's hair!!! I don't think I'll have to wait too long at the rate she is going!

Julia said...

Well, I'm not a grandma, but I love pictures. What beautiful children.

Tonya said...

Jody...how did you do Jessi's hair? Is it just twisting or more to it?

Thanks,
Tonya