Saturday, December 1, 2007

Random Pictures

The guys are out camping (like for REAL, not just practicing in the back yard!) for Joey's Royal Rangers group, so we girls are having a girl's weekend. Except Dean is here too. Of course he stays holed up in his room, although since he lost phone privileges until he gets his grades up, I'm not sure what he's actually doing.

Anyhow, we girls are having a great time. We found this very fun site that has games for the kids. http://akidsheart.com/holidays/christms/chgames.htm we are especially enjoying the two Han Brett games, the tree and gingerbread house found here:http://www.janbrett.com/trim_a_jan_brett_gingerbread_baby_house.htm


I do have a challenge for you though... If anyone can actually complete this insanely impossible puzzle... please let me know! http://akidsheart.com/holidays/christms/chgames.htm


So anyway, I have the foot spa set up, complete with Spiced Pear Bath Salts from Faith Acre (see my sidebar) and we are all taking turns putting our feet in the bubbling, heavenly scented water. The phone rings, it's my sister telling me that mom said that all her grey hair came from she and my brother, and not one strand from me. That I am the perfect child, blah blah blah. I calm my sister down, let her know I wasn't perfect, I was merely subtle (that sounds so much better than sneaky, doesn't it?). I turn back to my own two not-so-subtle children and see that Joy's head is dripping wet. I question Jessi and she tells me that Joy WANTED her hair wet and that Joy looks SO cute with her hair wet, so... she did it. With the water from the foot bath. yum.

Yes, that is a hot pink softball and glove she is holding. they belong to the child which I most certainly carried and birthed, yet somehow is not mine. That would be Jessi, who is 100% princess, infatuated with shoes, and still very tomboy and unarguably one of the fastest runners around. I sincerely have no idea where she came from.

So we girls stayed up SOOO late that Jessi is still in bed, Joy is crawling around all over me as I try to type this. I have much to do before the guys return, so I'll close now.

Just in case you need a good smile today:

What you have to understand is that she puts this on by herself. She loves wearing the sunglasses and then plops the hat on backwards. This, one, she's mine.

No comments: