Thursday, April 10, 2008

double take

yes, if you are keeping track of the baby ticker... it did change. yesterday it said 21 weeks pregnant, today it says 19 weeks pregnant. I'm taking charge.
the midwives have one date, I have another date. I bowed to their wisdom and used their date for the ticker. Well, all that has gotten me is a load of anxiety because I didn't feel the baby move, haven't had various pregnancy things happen that should have happened by now, etc.

WELL.... if I'm right, then everything is right on... viola, no more anxiety.

I'll take up the fight with them (again) officially in a week. I have my "big ultrasound" on Friday the 18th. Until then, I've changed my ticker and decided to relax.

It's my baby and I'll have it when I want to.

*I do think I got it mad enough last night to feel some "for sure" kicks. If I can get a repeat performance tonight, I'll count it as baby movement.

3 comments:

Anita Marie said...

Praying for Baby Luck.

Liz said...

I understand ...really. I was so anxious until I finally felt some definite movements. I was messed up with dates too since my ovulation is so off...hang in there...the kicks will come!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi, how are you?So neat to find your blog. Congratulations on baby number 4. wow. Times flys by so fast, it's hard to believe you are already on number 4. Take care of your self. Visit my blog. I just started it last night. maresadavis.blogspot. Thanks