
Sunday, April 20, 2008
meet BabyJ
We had an ultrasound on Friday, baby looks good, did lots of waving and kicking and posed really nicely for some face pictures. No, we did not find out if it's baby Jonathan or baby J'girlyname. Jeff prevailed in insisting he wants another surprise. Whoever is in there thought that holding still for boring measurements of hearts and kidneys was just not cool, so we get to go back in 4 weeks for more pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cool.....those ultrasound images are really clear now aren't they? Congrats!!! I always like to find out the sex myself but I guess it would be neat to find out in the delivery room too!! :)
Congratulations! That is a great profile picture :-) I hope you get your waterbirth you want. I would love to try out some of your wool if you think it wouldn't be too hot for FL. We are using sposies right now but I have CD'd stocked up.
Post a Comment