i haven't posted in a bit. I've been busy. I did four more trades/partial trades in the past week. It worked out really well since three of the four only required time ,and the one that did require materials is a partial trade so I'll still get money to cover my materials as well as receive my trade items.
I did some photo editing for one family and will receive some great car decals. I've been wanting a stick figure family for a while, and now I get one! I'll probably also go ahead and buy a cloth diapering one, a homeschool one, and a breastfeeding one. Her shop is here : http://hyenacart.com/distinctivedecals/index.php?viewall=1
Then some computer graphics/ animated advertising for two more mammas and will recieve toys from both of them in return. From one I will get an I-Spy bag for Joey to play with in church, and from the other I will get a wooden puzzle.
Finally, I did some custom dyed yarn and will get paid half in cash and half in crocheted toys.
I'll show pics of all my goodies when they come in. If I get permission from the one lady, I'll also show the photos I edited, it was a challenge, but fun. I actually beheaded two people from one shot and put them into another shot. the man was easy, he had his head in the same pose in both pictures, but the little boy had his head turned away so i had to get rid of that, then paste a new head that was facing the camera, he had really wild curly hair too, so i ended up having to hand paint some hair in so he did't look cropped.
anyway, heading for my mom's house tomorrow for the weekend.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment