Monday, November 10, 2008

The photo shoot

While Julie was here, we took the kids to the park to get a bunch of photos. I'll be posting later the finalists for the christmas picture, these are just some of the ones that were taken in the process.

Joey, aka, GQ modelsilly kids
Jonny Jumbo wondering what his shirt tastes like.

Laughing Jonny
Shy Jonny



Bubby and Joy

Jessi and Jonny

Brothers


Peek a boo!

Wheee







I made this little outfit for Joey before he was born. unfortunately, I didn't get it unpacked in time for Jonny to wear it. He's in it, but the bottom won't snap.
















Little Gypsy











4 comments:

Maresa said...

Are those eyes green? Beautiful!!!!

Anita Marie said...

Love love love all the pictures. Julie did a great job. You have a beautiful family.

J Luck said...

Thanks. and yes, Joy finally decided on an eye color and it seems to be green. Joey has brown, Jessi blue, and now Joy with green. Doesn't leave Jonny with much to choose from if he wants to be origninal!

Kim M. said...

beautiful