Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just pictures

I had a few minutes this evening to post pictures.
If you look closely, you can see Joyana's new teeth breaking through-pretty much the whole bottom gum.
Joey's eye today, almost one week post crash.I was trying to get some shots of the girls in their Christmas dresses (what? it's only April!!) This one amuses me greatly. At first glance it's a sweet picture... then you see that baby Joy is ripping the book apart and Jessi is yelling at her.
I"m going to have to retake these... the color is very wonky. Joy isn't normally this shade of green.


This one is no good either, but it shows the dress off. My mom made them then sent them to me to do the finish work. They are so beautiful.

Joey on Monday, 3 days post.






2 comments:

jason miller said...

Hi, Jody--been reading your blog thought the Hobe Sound blog aggregator. Wow, that older daughter sure looks like you!

Anita Marie said...

There's something about Joey that definitely looks like you, Jode.