Today is Jillian's surgery. To make a long story short, a little 4 year old girl named Jillian is sick. It's hard to believe that this all only started in February!
Jillian had been sick for about a week, her parents took her in, first diagnosis was pnuemonia, then they took a look at the xrays and said no, she has a massive tumor in her chest. I can not imagine how shocking this news would be... you think your child has a cold and find out that she is within days of death.
The first few days/week were very iffy as to whether or not Jilli would live long enough to recieve treatment. God intervened and she has made remarkable progress in the past 8 weeks with chemo treatment. The tumor is now small enough to remove and today is the surgery.
This surgery is very intricate as well.
Please keep little Jilli in your prayers today.
-Jillian's physical strength to withstand the surgery
-doctor's wisdom and skill
-parents comfort and assurance
-family support on the homefront
If you are interested here is the blog where the whole story is recorded. http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/TeamBettendorf/321279/
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Consider it added to my prayer list.
Hi Jody, Neat to see ya on here.
I tried to post a comment here earlier today but my computer was acting up. Just wanted to say "hi" and I've enjoyed reading your blog. Looks like we have a lot of the same interests. Man, I wish I could knit... that is so awesome! You may or may not remember me from Hobe Sound 1994-1995. Anyway... Hope we can reconnect on here.
Kim
by the way... Jillian is in my prayers.
Will be praying for this little girl.
Post a Comment