Praise! Jilli made it through the surgery with flying colors, although they did have to remove her entire lung, not just a lobe.
I can't post much today, I have a lot to do. I need to:
-get the house ready for company- although it's my mom and sister coming up for my graduation, so it doesn't have to be perfect...not like a mother-in-law visit ;-)
-drive down to Virginia Beach to pick up my regalia. I'm trying to figure out a way to do this without the kids or at least with assistance. I'm so grateful for our advances in safety seats to keep my precious kiddos safe, but I have to say, getting three kids in and out just to run in and pick up something is a ROYAL PAIN.
-I have to figure out something to wear. it needs to be dressy enough, but cool enough to wear under a - black polyester gown in the sun. I would like to have the gown first so I can see how long it is, how the collar and hood fit etc. I also need "comfortable shoes". Hmm.
-I would like to get Jessi some dressy summer shoes, I also need to check and see if Jeff can fit any of his dress slacks (I'm blaming the dryer and not even going to mention his ever-expanding waistline. 3 babies in 4 years can wreck havoc on the abs.)
-I have been asked to introduce the speaker at our annual MOPS banquet so I need to find out something about him and come up with a short and witty intro.
-Oh, I have a package to mail. I usually print out postage and mail from the house (thanks to my handy-dandy postage scale) but this one is international and that means a trip to the post office. Again a simple task made more complicated by the company of the kids. I shouldn't complain, they are generally well-behaved (at least in public!) but it's just the logistics of it.
So, tonight is Rainbows/Wednesday night church.
Thursday is a T-ball game
Friday my mom and sister are coming
Saturday is graduation
Sunday is church in the AM and the banquet in the evening.
Ok now that I list it out, it doesn't look so bad, but for some reason I feel out of sorts and overwhelmed. Bleh.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are gonna be one busy lady....LadyLuck! I was so "amen-ing" you on that kids in and out of the car thing. That's such a pain; and such a blessing when you can have someone to ride along so you don't have to haul 'em in and out!
PRAISE THE LORD for the little Jilli. I have a 4 yr old and this story just broke my heart. I'm so glad she came through the surgery.
Blessings on you. And big CONGRATS on your graduation!
Your busy day is making my head whirl! whew!
by the way... So glad that little girl made it through her surgery. I can't IMAGINE having to go through the fear as a parent. God is so good though.
Post a Comment