Congrats Jody. I did have a look at the live streaming as I took a break from gardening and gluing shells to my mirror frame. All I got to see was all the graduates walking down the aisle before the streaming stopped for me. I think I may have seen you. I saw someone who looked very much like you raising her hand and looking around as she walked down the aisle. Was that you?
3 comments:
Congradulations!!! That is a huge deal seeing that your a mom, wife, business owner...to only name of few! Great Job!
Congrats Jody. I did have a look at the live streaming as I took a break from gardening and gluing shells to my mirror frame. All I got to see was all the graduates walking down the aisle before the streaming stopped for me. I think I may have seen you. I saw someone who looked very much like you raising her hand and looking around as she walked down the aisle. Was that you?
GOOD for you Yodi!
Post a Comment