Saturday, May 19, 2007

pictures

Joy is still sick, no more fever, but some kind of GI thing... I'm wondering if it may be rotovirus, at this point we are keeping in touch with the nurse call line and trying to hold out until monday. She doesn't seem at all dehydrated so we are good right now.
I talked a few weeks ago about some customs I was doing and I would like to post pictures of those now. this is not a link, I have no idea why it is looking like one...? Correction, it is a link, although I still don't know how I did that! It shows a very detailed shot of the tote bag, click it, click it!

This is a tote bag I did for a mother's day swap, it is about 25 or more individual peices, appliqued in layers. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

This is the shirt I did for a collaberation with Sarah of Adventure Knits (link in my sidebar). I'm really pleased with the final results. It sold out right away so apparently at least one other person was pleased as well!

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

bOkay, I am really really jealous of your talents. I sooooo wish I could sew, knit, all that stuff. I have been asking around town for classes and can't even find any! I can't seem to figure out how from books or pictures. Oh well, maybe one day!
HOpe your little one is better soon.