to join me for my graduation. I will be recieving my M. Ed from Regent University this Saturday, May 5th at 9:30 am EST. The commencement exercises can be viewed via http://www.regent.edu/events/commencement/2007/commence_online.cfm
For those of you interested in politics, the keynote speaker is Mitt Romney.
if for no other reason, it might be interesting to see if Pat Robertson calls down doom and damnation on anyone....
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Loved your last line there. ha
I plan to be watching. I wish you all the best and congratulations.
~Anita
You are so funny!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be there! Maybe I can watch online. I'm a politics junkie. And am very curious about Mitt Romney these days. Watching him closely, and so far, really like his style.
Congratulations, Jody--that's fantastic! As a fellow grad student, working full-time with a family, I know how hard you have had to work to get to this point. Your prize is that you get to be a campaign stop--whoo-hoo!
I know you're homeschooling--is that why you did the degree? Sorry if I missed something regarding my question that you might have written earlier--I just found your blog!
Wow! What an accomplishment! Congratulations!
Post a Comment