

In the spirit of unity and in the interest of being supportive, I will refrain from venting my many negative feelings about organized sports in general and Tee-Ball in particular. Today was "Opening Day." It started out at o'dark thirty (ok, 7:30 am) for pictures, home by 9 am. Back at noon for opening ceremonies, then the game. I will say with much appreciation that their lack of respect for the schedule worked in our favor. Word came down that it would be our turn to play at 2 pm. CONFLICT with one of the birthday parties of the season; Joey and Seth are BEST friends and we missed last year due to adopting our dumb dog that morning, also, you just don't want to miss a party that Mrs. Jamie throws. So Jeff promised me that we would leave the game at 3 whether they were finished or not. Anyway, like I said, we were told 2 pm, they actually started closer to 1:00 which meant that we were finished and on our way by 2:30 ish. I happened to look at the actual printed schedule and saw that we were really not supposed to have played until 4 pm. Whatever. Next game is supposed to be Monday evening at 6. We'll see what really happens. 

ok, there is obviously a learning curve when it comes to picture placement... sorry about that.
In the one picture of Jessi throwing the ball--she's actually throwing it, it is really airborne there.


No comments:
Post a Comment