We made brownies and cut up a "halfalope" (that's a cantelope, and since Joey can easily eat half of one by himself... it was dubbed a halfalope). After we ate treats we played the Veggie Tales Dance game.
I asked for this game for Valentine's day and my sweet husband indulged me. It's a hoot, especially to see baby Joy out there stomping away. I'm up to a "medium" skill level, but Dean just mops the floor with me- of course he has hundreds of hours of practice on his game system "Dance Revolution" game.
I didn't start out to have a "party" but really, when I look at all that God has given me, every day should be a celebration.
I love the way these shorties turned out, they are still a tad long, but look like capris I guess. I think they turned out so "beachy", I will probably do a life-ring or perhaps a lighthouse on the shirt to match.
I'm glad they turned out cute because I think Jeff was a little bummed that these sold out; I figured if they didn't sell to keep them for Joyana this summer. I'm glad they sold though, now my PayPal is a bit revitalized.

No comments:
Post a Comment