Well, I know I already posted today... but this kind of thing can't be passed by.Jessi got her first eyebrow shaping tonight. Instead of hot wax, we went with blue bubble gum.
She got it good and worked in before she came for help.

We did a little pre-soak and scrub with peanut butter.
And then I ended up having to comb it out with an eyebrow comb. She was very upset and finally asked if eyebrows came back and once we assured her that they do, she was slightly calmed. 

I think i did end up yanking one good clump out, but her eyebrows are so light that hopefully it won't show.
Jeff asked her how she did it and she said she was trying to put it over her eye and trick Joey. I think this time though, she was the one who ended up getting tricked.

1 comment:
This is priceless! Poor girl!
Post a Comment