Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm proud to be an American

...and have dug myself out of my un-American, baseball hating ditch that I had previously found myself in (in my husband's eyes at least).

Last night we had a Tee-ball party (one of two, the official one is tomorrow but the head coach is on Reserve duty and can't be there) and the kids got their trophies and Jeff got his appreciation plaque for being an assistant coach. I put together some layouts of the team picture and individual ones for each kid, as well as a bunch of random candids from the season and made a disk for each family. I think I have redeemed myself.

2 comments:

jenny said...

So cute! How'd you do that?--digitally or cut and paste scrapbook style. What a neat thing to do for all the families involved.

J Luck said...

Jenny,
Thanks!
I do digital scrapbooking. If you look back in my archives, I talked about it back in April. I think April 15, 16, and 21.