Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Picture catch up, part three

Hopefully of more interest, pictures of the kids.
This is Joey and Jessi getting their soccer trophies.



With the whole team (plus a few extras)

I know this is awfully blurry, but the look on Jessi's face... she's a monster out on the field. At the end of the recital the teacher gave each kid a certificate and a little prize. I couldn't tell exactly what they got, but could see that Joy was very interested in whatever it was. Here she is opening something.
In this picture, I could tell she was eating something, but again, couldn't see what it was.
Of course once we were told to come up to the front and collect our kids, it became quite obvious that the mystery treat that so interested Joy was... Chocolate! This is my sister Julie holding her.


1 comment:

Anita Marie said...

Warning: Notice in the third picture in the post there is a blonde hair girl on front row check'n out Joey. ;)

Love all the pics. Wish we could see more pics of Jody and Jeff.