congratulations!!! So happy it is finally over for you and now you can sit back and enjoy your family. Well it may not be quite like that but you know what I man. at least he is in your arms and not in your belly. It gets so miserable at the end. I'll be checking back for more post.
SO, SO, HAPPY for you, Jody and familia! Baby Jonathan is PRECIOUS, albeit half-grown already! Hope you're doing well...and looking forward to all the juicy details. Well....maybe not "all"....:)
Yay yay and again i say yay!!!! I have been checking very frequently to see when you would be getting your new little bundle...congrats..he is gorgeous!! Hope to hear details soon! I'm so glad he is here and you are hopefully out of your misery. I was so glad when my pregnancy was over this time. hopefully your L&D was a smooth experience. Congrats again!!
10 comments:
congratulations!!! So happy it is finally over for you and now you can sit back and enjoy your family. Well it may not be quite like that but you know what I man. at least he is in your arms and not in your belly. It gets so miserable at the end. I'll be checking back for more post.
Congratulations. Hope you had the natural deliver you hoped for. We await more details when you have recovered.
SO, SO, HAPPY for you, Jody and familia! Baby Jonathan is PRECIOUS, albeit half-grown already! Hope you're doing well...and looking forward to all the juicy details. Well....maybe not "all"....:)
Congratulations!! I am glad he finally made an appearance :-)
He is a cutie!
Yay yay and again i say yay!!!! I have been checking very frequently to see when you would be getting your new little bundle...congrats..he is gorgeous!! Hope to hear details soon! I'm so glad he is here and you are hopefully out of your misery. I was so glad when my pregnancy was over this time. hopefully your L&D was a smooth experience. Congrats again!!
CONGRATULATIONS - beautiful, BIG, baby boy!! Love the name - very masculine.
I'm sure you are so glad he is here, hope everything went well.
Congratulations, Jody and all!!!
Congrats, congrats! on a beautiful baby boy! Hope you're all well; take it easy ;o)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So glad Baby Jonathan has arrived.
Big Congratulations for a big boy! I love his name!
Post a Comment