Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's going to be one of those days.

I mentioned that we had the flu, right? well, Joey and Jessi have transitioned seamlessly into some sort of croup type thing. This morning Jessi woke up with a high fever and a choking cough. The more she coughed, the more she choked which scared her so she cried, which made it worse so she choked more, then cried more... you get the picture. I finally got her calmed down and sat in the steamy bathroom with her while Jeff ran out for medicine. Somewhere along the line he rolled over a huge hunk of metal and shredded one of the van tires. Well, before he knew it was really ripped up and just knew it was flat, he sent Dean out to get the air compressor set up and Dean sliced his hand open.


I just get this feeling that it's going to be one of those days.


In other news, I stayed up obscenely late last night (this morning!) playing with this site. http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php I made some of these:

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Great job on those pictures. Cute!!!! They would make great posters to hang on the wall :-)
Hope your week gets better!